This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
User interface to Aircrack-ng
- David Francos Cuartero (XayOn)
Airoscript-ng is a complete user interface to interact with Aicrack-ng and allows easy WEP and WPA networks attacks. It gives you almost all functionality that Aircrack-ng has, allowing you to save some time from writing commands. Airoscript-ng also provides a comprehensive way to generate CEO-readable network security reports, writable (by wkhtml2pdf plugin) as pdf.
- aircrack-ng (SVN version = same version as airoscript-ng_version)
- bash ( >4.0 )
- ip (iproute package)
- mrxvt|xterm|gnome-terminal –> Preferibly xterm
- python 2.7
- *Working* injection capable driver for the interface you want to use
svn co http://trac.aircrack-ng.org/svn/branch/airoscript-ng/ airoscript-ng
The command above places the files into a directory called Airoscript-ng. Then you must su to root and then:
cd airoscript-ng make
At this point you are ready to use Airoscript-ng by simply typing “airoscript-ng”.
|-t||terminal||Specify terminal (xterm or screen)|
|-c||none||Launches an interface selection menu (requires -pzenity)|
|-w||wireless_card||Specify wifi card|
|-b||file||Writes a csv file with network data|
|-m||mac_mode||Change mac to fakemac before everything else. (mac_mode = fakemac or realmac)|
|-n||regex||Filter SSID by regex|
|-x||none||Autoconfigure network after automatic crack (requires -a)|
|-z||none||Don't scan automatically at start|
|-p||plugin file||Load plugin at start|
|-v||none||Verbose & debug mode|
|-h||none||Displays this usage screen|
Try to crack/test the first of all our networks using our real mac address
airoscript-ng -w wlan0 -m realmac -n "Test_My_SSID"
Try to crack/test any network with faked mac.
airoscript-ng -w wlan0 -m fakemac -a
Airoscript-ng supports plugins, shell scripts listed in enabled_plugins on Airoscript-ng configuration (use the full path there). Since SVN revision 1969 Airoscript-ng has a plugin menu, which will make you able to enable any plugin after Airoscript-ng has been started just by selecting it.
Currently (at 1991) the plugin list that comes out with Airoscript-ng is:
- arpspoof –> Enables Arpspoof menu
- digenpy –> Enables Digenpy a dictionary generator for cracking
- dsniff –> launches Dsniff (better use it with Arpspoof and Sslstrip)
- hydra –> Configures network, then launches Hydra to get router password
- iptables –> Configures Iptables to redirect trough it (needed for arpspoof sslstrip)
- johntheripper –> Enables John The Ripper to generate password lists for cracking WPA
- mdk3 –> Enables Mdk3 menu
- sslstrip –> Enables SSLstrip menu
- tcpdstat –> When making a report, includes tcpdstat's protocol statistics
- wkhtmltopdf –> Converts reports to pdf
- zenity –> Enables a Zenity-based graphical interface for Airoscript-ng (needs also libnotify-bin)
- pyrit –> a raw interface for Pyrit, requires pyrit knowledge
Airoscript-ng menu is quite intuitive, and it's documented in the html docs. Since version 1.1 is able to queue commands, that is, you can tell it to do 1 then 2 in a menu just by entering “1 2” (without the quotes).